|August Challenge Week 2|
Summer blending Challenge
This is your challenge, should you decide to accept it:
1. create a "Summer" LO
2. use a real BIG photo (multiple pics are allowed but one has to be at least 1/3 of your page)
I LOVE pages with BIG photos
3. BLEND your photo into your background paper (no masks)
4. max. 4 elements (if you use a brush, it counts as 1 element)
5. HAVE FUN!
6. upload your Lo in the challenge gallery at NDISB
7. post a link in the challenge threat HERE
8. collect your prize (first week of September)
Here's my page:
& Barefoot Happiness by chunlin designs
Do you want to know how I did my blending:
1st layer = I choose a BG paper with some great texture
2nd layer = my photo - layer style 'darken' - opacity 80%
to blend into the BG
3rd layer = duplicate photo - layer style 'hard light' - opacity 40%
to make it a little brighter
and here's your prize for completing this challenge:
a gorgeous mini kit - add-on to the August CAK
Isn't this cute???
And there's more!!!
Come back next week for challenge 3.
Monday, August 6, 2012
August challenge WEEK 2 at NDISB
Hello, NEW and ON SALE until June 15th NUTS ABOUT DAD My June Lovely Colors packs available at With Love Studio and with the...
HAPPY DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING day!! Hope you are having fun shopping, playing, grabbing some freebies and hopping on the With Love Studio...
Welcome to my blog! With Love Studio is having a hop again! This time with a Hallowenish touch!It's just crazy!! Don't let it...