Saturday, February 4, 2017

Little Ji Rooster - CNY kit

Hi! 
Wanted to let you know 
that I just sent a newsletter with this cute little CNY kit .... 
as a freebie! 

Well, I wanted to release it on the 28th of January,
then with the store opening again,
it was going to be February 1st, but the technical hiccups
at WLS are still a reality so the re-opening date
is set for February 14th.
That's right, Valentine's day. 
I could keep you waiting for another 10 days
to get a chance to buy Little Ji Rooster ;) but I won't....
that's why it's free! Yeah!!






Not a subscriber yet? No problem! Just click on the Newsletter tab on the right, 
subscribe and I'll send you a copy of the newsletter.
But hurry! 
Because this offer will expire on Sunday night at 
11:59 pm New York time.


Here's a layout I scrapped:


Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Chantal


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Huge fan of your CNY kits to scrap my adopted daughter's life (she's a rooster too!) but missed this one from a few years ago. Are you planning to make this kit available for sale? Mandy

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...