Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Ice Cream Social BLOG HOP




Welcome to With Love Studio Ice Cream Social Hop and to my blog!
I'm so glad to see you here.
Check out my little gift "ONE MORE!", it's all yours...

Now… here goes the link to download my freebie:


You came from FranB Designs
Your next stop will be at Digital Couture Designs.


Oh, and if you get lost you can go back to the start at WITH LOVE STUDIO

Have fun hopping some more! And shopping!
Don't forget to check out our designer store, our hop coordinating kits section and our 1, 2, 3 SALE!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY SHOP
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE HOP COORDINATING KITS
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE 1, 2, 3 SALE
This is my "One more!"add-on, you can find it in my store.

Hugs, Chantal

8 comments:

sherry said...

This is so beautiful !! Thank you :)

Molly said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for the share :)

Pam K said...

Love your portion of the hop -- the colors are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

The Cherry On Top said...

Thanks! It's really cute!

Scrapcoco said...

Thanks for this fabulous gift ! Love it !

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup Chantal for this sweet part ! C from Paris ☺

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!!

Jerrie said...

Thank You very much for sharing your blog contribution !

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...