Wednesday, January 15, 2020

On sale! Little Shu rat - CNY kit

"Happy Chinese New Year!"
Did you know? 2020 is the Year of the Rat
(January 25th, 2020 -February 11th, 2021)
 
Little Shu Rat
 ON SALE 20% OFF for the individual packs 
and
 40% OFF for the full kit 
for a limited time
Just click on the previews if you wish to check out my shop.
Created with this lovely collection :
by Oldenmeade
by Sylvia
by Chaos Lounge
Want to see the other CNY kits/collections in my shop?
Oh, and check out the January FREE WITH PURCHASE kit
by Palvinka designs and Natali designs. Gorgeous!!
Wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year and a lot of scrapping!

Hugs,
Chantal

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...