Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Lolly bag SALE!! PBP's 17th Birthday

It's PBP's 17th Birthday this month! Let's party! We are kicking off the celebration with  ... yes, a Lolly Bag Sale!
We have amazing, I mean AMAZING «LOLLY BAGS» on sale for $6.
Lolly Bags are a bit mysterious and fun because they hold goodies you can't see. Basically, you don't know what you get. But for only $6, you will get a lot! Actually, you'll get 4 digital scrapbooking packs of amazing goodies.

Here's mine! Check out the layouts if you want to discover more than what's revealed in the preview:
preview is clickable
INSPIRATION
by Julie, Beth, Carol, Gina, Elizabeth22, zanthia, Scrapdolly, ozegirl and Rochelle86
go to my LOLLY BAG
go to my shop
Have a great day!
xoxo

Chantal

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...