Sunday, August 6, 2023

PBP's 17th Birthday storewide sale + NEW RELEASE

.. and the party goes on!!
Today we start with the 17th BIRTHDAY Store Wide SALE!!
Wishing a bright future and a lot more years to PBP!!
 
Check out my new collection "EVERYTHING". 
  Buy the bundle and get this set of 5 transfer brushes for free! 
This layout is from me, I had so much fun playing with all the brushes.
Inspiration

Amazing layouts created by carolwenxin, Julie Mother Bear, Beth, Gina, 01lousmith and zanthia.
To "EVERYTHING" bundle
To my shop
Look at these amazing birthday gifts!!
FWP - FREE BIRTHDAY GIFT with your $17 Personal Use purchase
FWP - FREE BIRTHDAY GIFT with your $17 Commercial Use purchase
Join us at Pickleberrypop to celebrate our birthday and have fun shopping and scrapping.

Have a great day!
xoxo

Chantal

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...