Monday, August 6, 2012

August challenge WEEK 2 at NDISB

August Challenge Week 2
Summer blending Challenge


This is your challenge, should you decide to accept it:
1. create a "Summer" LO
2. use a real BIG photo (multiple pics are allowed but one has to be at least 1/3 of your page)
 I LOVE pages with BIG photos
3. BLEND your photo into your background paper (no masks)
4. max. 4 elements (if you use a brush, it counts as 1 element)
5. HAVE FUN!
6. upload your Lo in the challenge gallery at NDISB
7. post a link in the challenge threat HERE
8. collect your prize (first week of September)

Here's my page:
credits: NDISB August Customer Appreciation Kit 'My Best Friend'
& Barefoot Happiness by chunlin designs

Do you want to know how I did my blending:
1st layer =  I choose a BG paper with some great texture
2nd layer = my photo  - layer style 'darken' - opacity 80%
to blend into the BG

3rd layer = duplicate photo -  layer style 'hard light' - opacity 40%
to make it a little brighter

and here's your prize for completing this challenge:
a gorgeous mini kit - add-on to the August CAK
Isn't this cute???
And there's more!!!
Come back next week for challenge 3.

ENJOY!!!
Chantal




No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...