Thursday, February 21, 2019

Berry Big Deals Sale at PBP


Facebook




Hello
I hope your week started great. We had a wonderful weekend and start of the week over here, lots of sun, mild temps and I'm not kidding, it even smelled like Spring. Amazing what a little sun can do to our soul. I feel happy... and not only thanks to the weather. The Berry Big Deals for February are here!! 
and here's mine
« You are a gem »
 
Bundle at $4 - that’s 67% OFF 
You can find the separate packs at 50% off for each single in the shop... for a limited time too. 
created by Bahtoy - PBP CT
created by yorkiemom - PBP CT
Keep scrolling to get a better look on what is included in the bundle:
I hope to see you and your wonderful layouts over at Pickleberrypop.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
xoxo
Chantal

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...