Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Good morning BBD SALE at PBP

How are you doing? I hope you are enjoying some vacation time and have wonderful weather. And maybe even extra scrapping time!
The sale for the BERRY BIG DEALS at Pickleberrypop has been launched. My newsletter looks a bit different because I had to schedule it in advance (out of town and no wifi) and when I made it, I didn't have access to the BBD advertising so .... drum roll... tada...
Here's my new collection for July:
BERRY BIG DEAL:

GOOD MORNING
Bundle 71% OFF = only $8 - singles 50% OFF
Please click at any of the preview if you want to check out my shop.
Look at these amazing layouts created by the Pickleberrypop CT. Every single one of these are little gems! 
By Mother Bear
By Chaos Lounge
By Scrapbxl
By Ozegirl
By Oldenmeade
By Sylvia
By alannabanana
By yorkiemom
By Scraptious
The BBD sale ends on Friday so please check it out!!! You can get the whole collection for only $8. That's 71% off! DON'T MISS THIS!!!

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...