Wednesday, June 17, 2020

June BBD "Emerald dreams" ON SALE at PBP

I have been mia from my blog but
I'm back! LOL
And I have a wonderful new collection in my shop.
Are you ready?

The Berry Big Deals are online at PBP!
And the color palette?  GORGEOUS!
EMERALD DREAMS
my new BBD collection
Bundle 70% OFF = only $8 - singles 50% OFF
Please just click on any of the previews. It will take you to my shop.
Do you know about the BBD sale? If you aren't familiar with it, here are the details:
  • Designers are given an assigned swatch of seven colors, and must use at least FOUR of the colors in their collection. This means that ALL COLLECTIONS WILL COORDINATE PERFECTLY!
  • Each designer can provide up to TEN PRODUCTS in their bundle! (Bundles will consist of 4, 6, 8 or 10 products.) That means that you can get MORE products at just $1/pack in the bundles! Watch for the labels on each designers' bundle to tell you how many packs are in it!
  • Individual Packs are still available at a discount of 50%
Doesn't this calm your soul? I just love to look at this.

Only a few layouts by the PBP CT girls this time but
WOW aren't these gorgeous? They are so creative!

 
By Ana Santos
By Oldenmeade
By Julie - Mother Bear
Don't wait too long! Sale ends on Friday 11:59pm ET
Just $8 for the bundle or you can get any of the single packs with a 50% discount! Amazing, right!
TO MY SHOP
MOJO CHALLENGES
Check out our fun & fabulous June Mojo Challenges in the forum. We'll inspire you to create some amazing layouts.   Complete at least NINE of the challenges each month & receive our MOJO PERKS MINI BUNDLE for FREE! You'll also earn discounts to the shop and get put in a drawing for a $10 PBP Gift Certificate! Check it out, and then make sure you complete this month's challenges!
Have a great week full of scrapping time!
And I know I repeat myself but please, please stay safe.

xoxo
Chantal

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...