Friday, July 28, 2023

Aug23 artsy layered template

Can you believe it will be August already in a few days? Summer is passing by so fast... but hé, another month means… another template from me…

So here I am with
 "Aug23 artsy layered template". It will be on sale for the whole month of August and... it's only $2!
I opened the template, I added my photos and a background paper + some flowers and foliage from "Oceanholic".
The July23 template is still on sale through July 31. So if you haven't got it yet, this is the time to get both templates for $2 each!
click here to go to the AUG23 template
click here to go to the JULY23 template
click here to go to all my templates
click here to go to my shop
Buy for $12 in one order and get this beautiful kit for free!! Available for a few more days!!
Have a wonderful weekend and lots of scrapping time!

xoxo
Chantal - chunlin designs

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...