Tuesday, August 29, 2023

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, if you scroll further, you'll find a new artsy template for September.

  NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW 
PINKY PROMISES
 bundle 40% OFF packs 20% OFF through September 3 
Look at these! Pure cuteness at work. Thank you to Beth, Julie Mother Bear, Gina, carolwenxin, zanthia, Scrapdolly, 01Lousmith and Elizabeth22.
NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW 

Sept23 - my monthly artsy layered template ON SALE through September 30!
Such amazing pages using the Sept23 template and Pinky PromisesGood Times & Everything. Created by Beth, Julie Mother Bear, 01Lousmith, and Ozegirl.
 
You still can get the Aug23 template on sale through August 31.
Pinky Promises bundle
my shop
my templates
Have a wonderful week.
xoxo
Chantal - chunlin designs

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...