Thursday, April 29, 2021

iNSD at Pickleberrypop STARTS NOW!

I hope you are doing fine. Something to look forward to is international scrapbooking day, right? Well I have great news!! iNSD is starting NOW at Pickleberrypop!!
I'm so excited about it all! Are you?

SALE 50% and more ...

Let's start with the sale! My entire shop is on sale 50% OFF except for my bundles... they are at 55% OFF.

Please, click on the ad if you want to check out my shop.
 
SALE 60% OFF bundle NEW COLLECTION ...

I created a brand new collection for iNSD, I hope you like it! You can get the bundle at a 60% discount, the single packs are at 50% off.
Don't hesitate, go get it! Click on any preview to get to my shop!
Inspiration...
Anouk, my oldest hiking the Scottish Highlands back in 2016
and here she is again, in 2012. 
Inspiration by our amazing PBP creative team: Alannabanana, Sylvia, Ana Santos, Oldenmeade, Zanthia, Chaos Lounge, Gina and Rochelle86.


TREATS :  2 older products at $2 each

Starting on April 29, there will be new treats in the $2 treats category! The sale is for only 1 day, after that they get the same 50% off as the rest of the store.

Watch out for mine, I'm giving you the list here, keep scrolling!

April 29, that's today!!:
April 30:
May 1:
May 2:
May 3:
May 4:
and .... FREE WITH PURCHASE by the entire designer team!!
This is such an amazing collab! And you can get it in parts or totally free, depends on the amount of your purchase! 
My CU shop is also On sale!
my PU shop
my CU shop
I wish you a lot of fun browsing, shopping and scrapping with all your new goodies. 

Wishing you a wonderful iNSD! And please stay safe!
xoxo
Chantal

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...