Tuesday, April 6, 2021

New POP•IN page kit "Screw perfect"

Everything okay? I hope you and your loved ones are doing fine.
I'm here with a new POP•IN page kit, a mini kit that comes with a layered layout. You can pop in your photos and be done OR you can customise it as you want or make a totally different page with the mini.I think it’s a super cool concept.
What do you think? Want to try?
Ad is linked to my shop.
some beautiful inspiration by Beth, Gina and Ana Santos.

CU SHOP

I also have some new releases in my CU shop. They can be used for commercial and personal use and are 30% off 'til Sunday.
Buy for $10 in the shop and get this cute berry blends by Heather.t and TirAmisu design for free!
Have a great Week!
Please stay safe.

xoxo
Chantal - chunlin designs

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...