Tuesday, June 27, 2023

July23 artsy layered template

Another month… another template…

I'm here 
with my "July23 artsy layered template". It will be on sale for the whole month of July and... it's only $2!
I opened the template, I added my photos and a background paper + some flowers and foliage from "Living in the moment". Oh, and the big flower is from "Level up".
Inspiration by the PBP creative team
Wonderful pages created by Beth, Julie Mother Bear, Scrapdolly and Gina. They all used the template, played with it and used the following collections: Me TimeYoung at HeartFree SpiritLiving in the MomentBarefoot & Free, and Black is Poetic.
The June23 template is still on sale through June 30. So if you haven't got it yet, this is the time to get both templates for $2 each!
click here to go to the JULY23 template
click here to go to the June23 template
click here to go to all my templates
click here to go to my shop
Buy for $12 in one order and get this beautiful kit for free!!
Have a wonderful week and lots of scrapping time!

xoxo
Chantal - chunlin designs

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...