Tuesday, June 20, 2023

June BBD " Level Up" at Pickleberrypop

Here I am... with my part of the June Berry Big Deals  ...
Best discount ever!


Don't miss it! The sale ends on Friday!
 
« LEVEL UP»
   8 packs for $10 - that’s 71% OFF 
Individual packs are 30% OFF
 
LOL, I had so much fun playing with this collection... I couldn't stop and scrapped 3 pages with it!
Some amazing inspiration by the wonderful Pickleberrypop CT girls Beth, Gina, Julie Mother Bear, carolwenxin and 01lousmith
Keep scrolling to get a better look on what is included in the bundle:
click on the preview below to go directly to the bundle in my shop
my shop

Spend $12 in one purchase, anytime this month, and this beautiful kit will be added to your cart for FREE! 

 
BBD sale ends on Friday at 11:59pm ET.
Wishing you a wonderful week full of scrapping time! 
xoxo
Chantal

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...