Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year & Dash for the stash sale




May the New Year bring peace, love and happiness. HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
PBP starts 2023 with a Dash for the Stash sale... check it out! 
AND ... scroll all the way down, I have a little gift for you.
DASH FOR THE STASH SALE only January 1st & January 2nd!
5 collections are on sale! Bundles at 55% OFF and Full kits at 52% OFF
CLICK ON THE AD ABOVE to see all my kits on sale together!
 
Oh, and look at this cute Berry Blends collab by Fayette designs, dandelion dust designs and Jen Yurko designs.
It's all yours with a $12 purchase.

Happy New Year from my little family to yours.

With gratitude,
Chantal, Marc, Anouk & Lian

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...