Friday, January 20, 2023

Little Tù Rabbit - Chinese New Year Kit on sale!

I'm here with this year's Chinese New Year collection.
2023 Year of the Rabbit
(January 22, 2023 - February 9, 2024)
 
Little Tù Rabbit

 ON SALE 35% OFF 

through JANUARY 29

Just click on the previews if you wish to check out my shop.
Created with this lovely collection :
My daughter and I are both rabbits
by carolwenxin
by Gina
Want to see the other CNY kits/collections in my shop?
All bundles and full kits are 20% OFF 
2022 Year of the Tiger - 2021 Year of the Ox
2020 Year of the Rat - 2019 Year of the Pig
2016 Year of the Monkey - 2015 Year of the Goat
Little Tù Rabbit full kit
My shop
Have a great weekend! 
Hugs,
Chantal
chunlin designs

 

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...