Tuesday, January 10, 2023

New! Nanook & friends collection ON SALE


Hi,
 
I hope your first week of 2023 was nothing less than incredible!

I'm here with my first collection of the year!
NANOOK & friends
 bundle 40% OFF packs 20% OFF through January 15 

It was so much fun to draw Nanook and his friends.
I hope you enjoy scrapping with them too.

Nanook originates in Native American languages and means "POLAR BEAR".
In Inuit mythology, he was the master of bears.
Nanook is strong, determined, protective and peaceful.
He is a good friend and loves to hug and cuddle in the snow.
Isn't he cute? 
Look at these! Pure cuteness at work. Thank you to Zippyoh, carolwenxin and bcgal00 for scrapping these gorgeous pages with Nanook and friends.
my shop
Nanook & friends bundle
Oh and look at this... if you buy for $12 you get this cute collab for free!
Have a wonderful week.
xoxo
Chantal - chunlin designs
Copyright © 2023 Chunlin designs, All rights reserved.

No comments:

NEW! Pinky promises & Sept23 artsy layered template

I'm here with 2 newbies! First, I have a sweet little collection to end the month of August in beauty. I hope you like it. And second, i...